Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Christmas with the Greers

As I said in my last post, we went to White Hall December 22nd to have Christmas with Matt's side of the family. Both our camera batteries were dead so we didn't get any pictures. These are some that Suzie, my mother-in-law, took and was nice enough to send me and let me post! We always have a great time when we are with the Greers, and it was so nice to be back in White Hall for awhile. We don't get to go there often enough!




one happy little family!


This is the life!




Ava and her Pops!



Josh and Ava- He specifically asked to sit by her whenever we were at the table.




playing with her new activity table from Granna and Pops






Ava getting kisses from Granna





wearing her new outfit from Uncle Jake, Aunt Tasha, and Josh
so cute!


Jake, Tasha, and Josh

me and the kiddos




















No comments:

Post a Comment