Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Baby Shower 2

Baby Shower 2 was a few weeks ago at Betonville Church of Christ. It was so much fun! I was really glad that my Grandma-in-law, Mother-in-law, and Sister-in-law were all able to come up and spend some time with all of us! Matt and I are so blessed to have wonderful people who love us and our baby! Everyone is so excited and just can't wait to kiss her cheeks!




My wonderful Grandma-in-law, Mother-in-law, and Mom! I love them all so much!


One of the many pictures my mom took of me opening presents. I think she took one of me opening every single one! That's why you don't give Moms the camera.






This is one of my best friends, Kyla! We always have fun when we are together!









Kyla, Tasha (Sister-in-law), and Amanda.


Tasha is also one of my favorite people to be around, and I can't wait till we can hang out more often!







No comments:

Post a Comment